|Summer & Fall
|$150(fireplace rooms) $175 (king suites) |
Room rates vary according to the room and day of the
Reservation, Policies and Specials
- A full deposit is required for one-night stays.
- A 50% deposit is required for two nights or longer stays.
- Three night stays are required for all July and August weekends and some holiday weekends during the year.
- Two night stays are required for October weekends.
Call Us ! There are times when scheduling allows for shorter stays.
- The Jonathan Foote House is a five room Inn and cancellations affect us dramatically.
Cancellations of 14 days or more will receive a refund minus a ten percent cancellation
fee. If notice of cancellation is given within two weeks of your visit to the Inn, your
advance deposit will be forfeited. The Inn will make every effort to rebook the room,
and if we are successful, all but the ten percent fee will be returned to you.
- If you depart prior to your original departure date, you will be charged for the entire
length of the reserved stay.
- If you do not call to modify or cancel your visit, the Jonathan Foote House will charge
the full amount of your reserved stay.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to 11.7% lodging tax.
- Extra Guest: Each Extra Guest in a room is
$40 per night, $25 extra for rollaways
- Special Dietary Needs: Please let us know in advance of your stay.
- Check In : 3:00pm to 9:00pm (If Check In will be later than 9pm; please call for special
- Check Out : no later than 11:00am. Additional charges will be assessed for late check-outs.
- SPECIALS Stay with us seven days and enjoy a free weeknight( a savings of up to $175)
- Sorry, but absolutely no smoking is allowed indoors.
- During the warmer months smoking is allowed on the grounds only, not on the porch. Any guest smoking in the Inn will be asked to leave immediately and will be charged a cleaning fee of $250.
- All rates are subject to lodging tax.
- Well-behaved children, ages 12 and older, are welcome.
- No pets are allowed except for Ceili, our Golden Retriever who is the official greeter of the Jonathan Foote 1778 House.
||Your hosts, JoAnn and Bruce Zarnoch, will be happy to help you with
your daily planning, including dinner reservations, and information about
the many Berkshire events. We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn and making your stay a memorable one.
Foote 1778 House
|Phone: (413) 243-4545
Toll Free (888) 947-4001